.NET Developer/Architect With 24 Years Experience
Meet our candidate who is a Consulting Architect with 24 years’ experience. He provides strong enterprise level architecture from design to development and delivery and enjoys mentoring development teams. Recently, our candidate just finished a series of enhancements to an existing RESTFul web application used to manage Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider partners.
Programming Languages and Development Environments
- C#, C++, C, VB, Microsoft Visual Studio 1.2 to 2015
- .NET 1.1 through 4.5, WCF, Web API, MVC, WWF, ASP.NET, SOAP, RESTful Web Services
- Entity Framework, MS SQL Server, ADO.NET, SQLite
- WPF & Silverlight 3.0
- Win32, MFC, WTL, ATL, STL, COM, DCOM, COM+, ActiveX Controls
- Windows Services, API hooking, TCP/IP, Socket 1.1, Winsock 2 and WinInet
- Object Oriented Analysis, Design, UML, Data Modeling and Design Patterns
- XML technologies, XSD and XSLT
- Object Pascal and Delphi
- Payment processing platforms, PayPal and Authorize.net
- Social Media APIs: Facebook, Yelp, Google and Yellow Pages Directory and Rating API.
- AOP programming, PostSharp
- Formal Agile Methodology Training
- Developed an on-line program in Silverlight 4.0 to help students to understand judging criteria for the competitive sport of radio controlled Scale Aerobatic competition.
- Development, marketing, and maintenance of a surveillance program to monitor Internet usage among minors.
- Member of Microsoft Partner Program
- Successful hardware and software integration of the Personal Computer for use within the automobile environment providing driving enhancement with BMW’s iBus network.