Meet our Senior Product Manager candidate with over 24 years of experience in Product Management and Marketing roles. His responsibilities included building business and market segments and developing award-winning products from concept to commercialization for Fortune 500 enterprises and startup companies in the healthcare industry. He is available for direct hire in San Diego.
If this IT candidate could be a valuable addition to your organization, contact email@example.com.
- Created and implemented national, promotional campaign that resulted in 5 consecutive quarters of record sales and over $20M in revenue.
- Drove intercompany product development effort resulting in the release of first net-new product offering, securing $1.6M incremental revenue over 24 months post-launch.
- Authored Product Management Standard Operating Procedure and associated documentation, defining roles, responsibilities, and work instructions for the organization.
- Championed effort to reconfigure specialty product line, resulting in increased order frequency, shelf-life optimization, while growing sales and gross margin by 20% accompanied by a documented improvement in customer satisfaction.
- Developed business cases addressing business partnerships, engineering resources, and product line consolidation – one project led to an immediate savings of $7 per unit/$50K per year.
- Created on-line product catalog, eliminating over 100 redundant and/or underperforming standard products, reducing on-hand inventory by 25% and doubling inventory turn rates for the top 10 product categories.
- Launched company’s first new product line in over 5 years, which achieved #3 market share position and $500K in revenue in the first 6 months.
“He is extremely professional, thorough and hard working and was incredibly easy to get along with and collaborate with. His experience and leadership in Product Management really showed and it allowed for a very smooth Beta period with minimal delays. Any company would be lucky to have such a professional, personable and diligent Product Manager.”
- Holds an MBA and a Bachelor’s in Marketing.
- Comprehensive skill set, including Web Development, Agile Development Process, Business Development, Global Marketing, HL7/IHE Communication Protocols, Information Technology, Electronic Medical Record Integration, Market Research, and more.