Meet our QA Analyst with over 10 years of experience in Web-Based Application testing. Having worked with six different companies in various industries such as health care and education, she boasts an impressive balance of adaptability and technical savvy. Over the course of her career, she has developed extensive knowledge of Software Testing and System Development Life Cycles, with the ability to apply these skills across a number of different programming tools, languages, and platforms. She is available for consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire roles in San Diego County.
If this IT candidate could be a valuable addition to your organization, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tested transaction management application software for one of the largest banking institutions in the U.S., utilizing Selenium WebDriver and Selenium IDE testing tools.
- Tested the Medical Records Managment System for the nation’s largest non-profit medical services provider, working in environments such as Windows 2000, VisualBasic5, Oracle 9.0, and Bugzilla 2.16.
- Executed SQL Queries using MySql to verify back-end performance results.
- Executed Manual and Automated Regression test cases for health care service providers.
- Performed REST API testing using GET/PUT/POST/PATCH/DELETE methodology
- Performed Web API Interface Checks for Cerner, Epic, Pulse Check, and Lifecode interfaces via XML input
- Mastery of testing tools such as Selenium Web driver, IDE/RC/Grid, Junit, TestNG, Apache Poi-bin-3.9, Eclipse
- Ability to work on Windows 7, Windows 2012 Server/98/2000/NT/XP, UNIX, and Mac OS platforms
Meet our candidate who is a UX designer with over 15 years of experience. He has successfully lead UX design teams by demanding an attention to the finest details in all aspects of his projects. This impeccable work ethic along with his extensive knowledge of design disciplines makes this candidate an excellent choice for any company’s user interface demands. He is available for consulting roles in San Diego County.
- Lead user interface design for a major console gaming company as a Senior UX Artist. Through his leadership, his team maintained productivity by utilizing UI systems such as Iggy, Adobe Flash, and Actionscript 3.
- Served as the Lead UI for Fortune 500 clients.
- Illustrator for companies in diverse industries such as entertainment, news, and travel.
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and InVision
- Skilled in Storyboarding, Illustration, and Prototyping
- Proficient in Actionscript and SVG/HTML/CSS
- Able to produce work on both the PC and Mac/iOS platforms