If this IT candidate could be a valuable addition to your organization, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Developed technical solutions by leading the preparation and evaluation of alternative solutions; plans systems integration; isolates and corrects problems; provides estimates for personnel, timeline, and resources.
- Reduces costs and increases serviceability by developing reusable applications and test routines; validates results by leading the designing of diagnostic tests; creates test scripting routines; conducts benchmark tuning/testing; identifies and resolves faults.
- Familiarity with application servers such as COM+, Websphere, and JBOSS application server.
- Designed and implemented a business object library/framework in C#.
- Developed a technique to allow for business object location transparency utilizing ASP.NET web service, .NET remoting, COM+ services, and WCF for a specific set of scenarios.
- Designed, implemented, and maintained public facing banking and mortgage web sites.
- Designed, configured, and utilized load balancing techniques on all tiers (presentation, middle, and backend).
- Familiar with application servers such as COM+, Websphere, and JBOSS application server.
- 10 years working with EJB, JSP, Java servlet, JDBC, multiple threads, TCP/IP socket, and Java related technologies
- 8+ years with Unix and Linux
- 15+ years programming in C/C++ in the Windows or Unix platform.
.NET Developer/Architect With 24 Years Experience
Meet our candidate who is a Consulting Architect with 24 years’ experience. He provides strong enterprise level architecture from design to development and delivery and enjoys mentoring development teams. Recently, our candidate just finished a series of enhancements to an existing RESTFul web application used to manage Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider partners.
Programming Languages and Development Environments
- C#, C++, C, VB, Microsoft Visual Studio 1.2 to 2015
- .NET 1.1 through 4.5, WCF, Web API, MVC, WWF, ASP.NET, SOAP, RESTful Web Services
- Entity Framework, MS SQL Server, ADO.NET, SQLite
- WPF & Silverlight 3.0
- Win32, MFC, WTL, ATL, STL, COM, DCOM, COM+, ActiveX Controls
- Windows Services, API hooking, TCP/IP, Socket 1.1, Winsock 2 and WinInet
- Object Oriented Analysis, Design, UML, Data Modeling and Design Patterns
- XML technologies, XSD and XSLT
- Object Pascal and Delphi
- Payment processing platforms, PayPal and Authorize.net
- Social Media APIs: Facebook, Yelp, Google and Yellow Pages Directory and Rating API.
- AOP programming, PostSharp
- Formal Agile Methodology Training
- Developed an on-line program in Silverlight 4.0 to help students to understand judging criteria for the competitive sport of radio controlled Scale Aerobatic competition.
- Development, marketing, and maintenance of a surveillance program to monitor Internet usage among minors.
- Member of Microsoft Partner Program
- Successful hardware and software integration of the Personal Computer for use within the automobile environment providing driving enhancement with BMW’s iBus network.