Meet our Director of PMO candidate, an executive with over 17 years’ experience in Project and Product Management and development roles. His responsibilities included ensuring that critical programs such as internal and external audits were completed successfully, as well as designing business critical technology projects to save the company significant costs or increase the company’s bottom line. He is available for direct hire in San Diego, Orange County or Texas.
If this IT candidate could be a valuable addition to your organization, contact email@example.com.
- Established and led Enterprise Program Management Office for $1.3 Billion organization
- Spearheaded Project Management Office creation from charter to staffing and deployment to 200-person IT department within a $2 Billion organization
- Hired, led, mentored and developed teams of up to 33 direct report Project Managers, Program Managers and Business Systems Analysts
- Designed and implemented an Enterprise Opportunity Management System, allowing executives to capture, track, analyze and report metrics to the Board of Directors for all portfolio requests, through the delivery lifecycle to benefits harvesting
- Established full lifecycle program, project and resourcing processes for 500-person IT organization
- Successfully implemented 4 Enterprise Project Management Systems in multiple companies
“He is the consummate professional and took the maturity of our project management to expert levels. His knowledge pro process, people, and technology helped move the organization from a purely reactive state to one where we actively engaged in planning, analysis, project justification and documentation. I cannot recommend him highly enough!” –Senior Manager
- Certifications as a PMP, CSM, CSPO, ITILV3, 6 Sigma Green Belt
- Product Manager for Agile product delivery and maintenance for multiple code bases related to web and client based self and assisted service utility, with a user population of approximately 10 Million end users
- Repeatedly delivered annual project portfolios of $50 M, averaging 13% under budget and 93% on time