Meet our Software QA Manager candidate with over 12 years’ providing quality assurance to the financial, mortgage, medical, and consumer electronic industries. His testing experience includes a wide range of web and windows based applications. Strong leadership skills allow him to drive change and resolve problems while providing reliable and accurate results in a fast paced environment. He is available for direct hire in San Diego.
If this IT candidate could be a valuable addition to your organization, contact email@example.com.
- Extensive experience working within SCRUM, Waterfall, and Hybrid based teams.
- Participated in multiple roles within a team including Manual Tester, ScrumMaster, Team Leader, Automation, and Management.
- Created Master Test Plans, Test Cases, and Automation Roadmaps for offshore teams.
- Experience leading offshore testing teams (Training, task assignment, and acting as the intermediary between business representatives and offshore teams).
- Managed a team of QA Analysts and was responsible for all leadership aspects of the team.
- Implemented QA Process improvements that allowed the team to become more efficient.
- Involved in all aspects of Software Development for the Consumer Electronics team including team leadership, quality assurance, black box, white box, some unit testing, defect remediation, and release management.
“He is an outstanding Quality Assurance Analyst who would be an asset to any company. He is detailed, organized and thorough. He raises concerns if he sees potential issues that are not addressed in the documentation. In addition, he has terrific presentation skills and works well with senior management.” – LinkedIn Testimonial
- Strong leadership skills and extensive experience in team management
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Effective mentor with a focus on QA Best Practices